mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
What's new in this version:
- Added $calc() // floor divide operator.
- Fixed MDI window transparency bug under Windows 8.
- Fixed file handling bug that would have caused settings to be reset if there was a drive error.
- Fixed connection timeout not being applied while a STARTTLS handshake is in progress.
- Reverted Channels List window change so that modes are included in the listing again.
- Fixed MDI windows not maximizing fully to the right in s... See all new features »