mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed on BAN/UNBAN event bug that caused it to not be triggered on mode +b/-b events.
- Updated channels /list feature to send *matchtext* to server in LIST request on Undernet and Quakenet.
- Fixed DCC Send file dialog nickname combobox being incorrectly sized.
- Fixed $sdir() new file dialogs not handling invalid path names.
- Fixed $sfile() new file dialogs not filling in filename editbox.
- Fixed tray tips bug that ca... See all new features »