mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed slow mark/copy text in windows that contain long lines.
- Fixed listbox lines in Options dialog and other windows being chopped when DPI settings are set to a high value.
- Reverted change to alias/identifiers that caused a script to be halted with a recursion error warning.
- Fixed listbox with checkboxes bug that caused checkboxes to be checked if you scrolled through them with the up/down keys.
- Changed channel folder dialog so that it can... See all new features »