mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2h and PCRE 8.39 libraries.
- Fixed /timer -h high resolution timer bug.
- Extended $calc() to return more digits in floating point calculations.
- Fixed Clear History bug that incorrectly cleared channels list settings.
- Changed the way files are updated to decrease the potential for file loss.
- Extended URL hotlink/extract feature to handle IPv6 addresses.
- Fixed $base() bug with floating point precision.
- F... See all new features »