mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed tokenization bug related to strtok()'s use of an internal static varible.
- Fixed script error line number bug that was causing line number not to be reported in some contexts.
- Updated libraries to PCRE v8.37 and OpenSSL 1.0.1p.
- Fixed SSL certificate change warning bug that caused warnings to be displayed for valid certificates.
- Fixed /filter output to nul not working.
- Updated voice command support to work with newer versions of Win... See all new features »