From Mireth Technology:
Discover the easy way to burn DVD, VCD, SVCD and more with this easy to use MPEG converter / burner software for Mac OS X. Use iVCD to convert from quicktime, divx, mpeg, xvid, mov, avi, wmv, mpg, dv, iMovie, .avi, mpeg-1, mpeg-2 and burn to DVD, VCD, SVCD, XVCD or XSVCD in just one step. This software has all the burner features you need and the ease of use you really want from an MPEG encoder/ burner - just drag in the source files and press the burn button. Get the features you want from video authoring software - make DVD, VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, make with menu (playback control) or without, make looping VCDs/DVDs for kiosks, VCDs that Autorun in Windows, hybrid movie/music CDs, all kept in a project folder so you can easily burn another copy of your project. Extra features include video rescue features to lighten video & rescue video that appears cropped on the TV, support for both NTSC and PAL output, generic MPEG encoder, erases CD-RWs. (Note: MPEG-2, AVI, DivX source files require component - see system requirements)
What's new in this version: Adds support for Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8).
More Products to Consider
- DVD authoring tool.
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Convert files between flv, mpeg 1/2/4, 3gp, mp3, m4a, wmv, wma,...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Convert .fla and .swf files to video movie.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Motion graphics & visual effects for film, video, multimedia, w...
- Convert mov files to JPG images.
- Advanced screen recording application.
- Search and stream videos from online video sites to your player...
- AVI, DIVX, MPEG, WMV, xVID VCD, SVCD video player.
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
- Convert user-recorded video to Mac-friendly formats.
- Catalog and manage your movie collection.
- Free Mac video editor software. Easily edit movies and video cl...
- Add some cool plug-ins to your full version of iMovie 2.0.1.
- Search and download videos from Internet video sites to your pl...
- Convert MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MXF, FLV, MP3,...
- Encode your HD movies to HD MPEG2 format with a single click.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Download and convert videos from various websites.
- Create VCD and SVCD disc images from pictures and MPEG movies.
- Convert movies, DVD and Blu-Ray to Mac native and Pro formats, ...
- Rip DVD to various video and audio files in smaller sizes with ...
All versions:1.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Do not buy!"
Version: iVCD 3.3
-Doesn't work as advertised
-Horrible customer service
-Does not work
I contacted customer service because the product was not user friendly and didn't allow for creation and manipulation of DVD menu. I received one e-mail in response asking why I wanted my money back and nothing further. THe online instructions were worthless. Do not waste your money on this useless program. Get an old copy of iDVD '09. I did and am quite satisfied.
"Don't waste your money"
Version: iVCD 3.3
None. The program does not work as advertised.
Could not even get this program to convert the format. After 2 hours of waiting I canceled the process. I tried this several times with different formats. All with the same results. To think I wasted my money on THIS?
Do not go near this program. It's a ripoff and it does not work.
"Software works but not very user friendly"
Version: iVCD 3.2
I got this program to burn AVI files to DVD and it does the job very well. Picture quality is good and apart from some glitches the program works as advertised.
Support is good. After running into a specific problem they helped me quickly by mail.
- User interface not intuitive
- menu function impossible to use
- crashes often
- no updates to software
OK program that gets the job done but which would definitely not consider as best of breed Mac program.
Version: iVCD 3.0.7
Software burns vcds with a bad quality. The trial version also destroys your vcds by adding its own promotion.
"Useless and time waster."
Version: iVCD 2.4
Could not evaluate any pros, since the software being a demo did not produce any results. Sad.
In its test (unregistered) version it appears to be a completely useless and time wasting product. It took hours (5 approx on PB G4 1.25 GHz) to do what appeared to be a converting of a 200 MB AVI file to VCD, only to discover that the recorded CD doesn't actually work and text like " ... unregistered demo version "appears across a black screen at all the time.
Total waste of time.
It would have been nice to have at least a couple of days of full functionality testing.