IMHO, EyeTV is just great... but the controller just eats up too much screen real estate for me. So this is a very small controller that will switch channels, pause and play, and mute, and more! With it tucked discreetly away where ever you like, you can hide the larger controller until you need it.
What's new in this version: 1.2 fixes a few bugs; adds placement near the video window; closes the EyeTV controller; updates documentation.
Paid version is now free. Visit the website to get a free QuicKeys macro that will toggle both EyeTV and iTVremote on and off together. (Requires QuicKeys.)
Works with EyeTV 2 or later (paid version with 3.5 or later) Compatible with EyeTV 3.0.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Unsquish HD video recorded to SD.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Move and resize windows with the keyboard.
- Music player with a simple and minimalistic interface. Powerful...
- Widget to keep track of Battlestar Galactica episodes.
- Tile an image into multiple subimages.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- SCSI card driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: