IMHO, EyeTV is just great... but the controller just eats up too much screen real estate for me. So this is a very small controller that will switch channels, pause and play, and mute, and more! With it tucked discreetly away where ever you like, you can hide the larger controller until you need it.
What's new in this version: 1.2 fixes a few bugs; adds placement near the video window; closes the EyeTV controller; updates documentation.
Paid version is now free. Visit the website to get a free QuicKeys macro that will toggle both EyeTV and iTVremote on and off together. (Requires QuicKeys.)
Works with EyeTV 2 or later (paid version with 3.5 or later) Compatible with EyeTV 3.0.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Widget to keep track of Battlestar Galactica episodes.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- SCSI card driver.
- Unsquish HD video recorded to SD.
- Digital video editing system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: