iPod Access is the leading iPod/iPhone music and video transfer application for the Mac. With iPod Access you have instant access to all the songs on your iPod or iPhone. Your songs can be be displayed and sorted in almost any fashion so you can find the songs you need right when you need them. With the new instant search feature in v4 you can find songs just as quickly as you would in iTunes. And once you have found the songs, movies and playlists that you want, iPod Access will copy them right back into iTunes or to an external drive for backup. If you need music from your iPod back on your computer then you need iPod Access.
- Universal Application (Support for Intel and PPC Macs)
- Leopard (OS X 10.5) Support
- iPhone/iPod touch Support
- Force iPod Manual Update Mode (iPod only)
- Add songs, videos and podcasts directly to the iTunes Library
- Export song listing
- Automatic file renaming
- Support for non-Roman characters (including Japanese)
- Playlist Cloning into iTunes
- Support for On-The-Go Playlists
- Support for iTunes Ratings, Play Count, Last Played date
- Play music and video files directly from the iPod (iPod Only)
- Transfer ID3 tags for WAV, Video and iFM files.
- AAC file support (including iTunes Music store songs)
- Song Navigation by Artist/Album
- Copy songs organized by Artist/Album
- Single button sequential backups
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crash in registration on 10.3.9 Panther.
- Improved error handling.