From Xten Networks:
eyeBeam is a Video SIP softphone which includes advanced VoIP features plus our new Video and Presence features.
What's new in this version:
- eyeBeam quit unexpectedly when exit with keeping IM window and "Ban this person" prompt open and after exit click "Yes" on "Ban ..." prompt.
- Mac eyeBeam crashes on startup
- Leopard OSX: eyeBeam local video freezes
- Implement Default Privacy Rule
- add support for hiding sip accounts fields to OS X
- Should not allow importing invalid .wav files as ringtones
- eyeBeam crashes upon startup on Leopard OS X
- eyeBeam crashes when going to ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- An easy to use Internet phone for Mac OS X.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- High-quality stationery templates for Mail.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Backup, restore, synchronize data with minimal effort.
- Rotating wide-angle video cube.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Create, maintain, and sign configuration profiles.
- Video downloader can capture video and download FLV video from ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: