From cFos Software:
cFosSpeed is a Internet accelerator with traffic shaping and bandwidth management. Ping optimizer plus packet prioritization. It includes maximum download and minimum ping. For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, HSDPA), File sharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media, and Tuning. With cFosSpeed improve your Ping for online games, keep your internet fast during heavy upload or download, improve mobile Internet, improve VoIP speech quality, and reduce audio/video streaming problems.
What's new in this version: Version 9.02 build 2032 has fixed multiple rare bugs found through crash dumps sent to us by users.
More Products to Consider
- Install DSL and ISDN Dial-in driver with traffic shaping.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Optimize and speed up all your Internet activities instantly.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Increase the speed of your Internet connection with this optimi...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Tweak settings in your TCP/IP registry.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Improve performance and scalability of your applications.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Tune and optimize your Windows operating systems.
- Accelerate Internet speed with Traffic Shaping, optimize ping a...
- Speed up your internet connection, enable high speed Internet s...
- Optimize the file cache management of your PC system.
- Increase your system's speed with ease.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Clean and repair Windows Registry with the need of a single cli...
- Clean invalid and incorrect entries and repair Windows registry...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 28 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Putting Priorities Where They Belong"
Version: cFosSpeed 9.02 build 2032
By Traffic Shaping, it prioritizes the different types connections we make instead of the connection devoting all it's bandwidth/speed to something that needs very little.
Personally it allows full download/upload speeds while multiple streaming, and browsing chores are going on. Doing background net chores while gaming in real time online play (co-op, team, etc.) is a no brainer.
If you have a real slow connection it's not going to make it faster but it can shape your traffic and do it more efficiently allowing you to do more with that connection.
The same efficiency of course applies to higher speed connections.
I bought this software, untested without trial a short time after it's conception and never regretted it. The next question should be 'how often do I actually pay for software'. The answer is simple: I don't need 10 fingers in 30+ years of computing to count.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: