cFosSpeed - Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping and bandwidth management. Ping optimizer + packet prioritization. Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, CDMA, WCDMA, HSDPA), Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning More features: Free configurable prioritization, self-calibrating, Layer-7 analysis, Firewall, automatic router detection, optimal Dial-Up connections, VPN, WLAN, WiFi, MTU-Optimization, multi user features, broadband limits, automatic RWIN expansion.
What's new in this version:
- Added more SSDP variants to detect more UPnP capable routers.
- UPnP support can now be switched on and off in Preferences dialog.
- Relaxed limiting of max rx/tx rates on basis of UPnP settings. Hopefully this avoids problems with routers that return incorrect bandwidths.
- Increased the number of possible secondary IPv6 addresses to 32.
- IPv6 prefix lengths are now checked for range 1 - 128 and a default of 64 is used if the prefix length is out... See all new features »