1. Download YouTube videos in all available format (FLV, MP4, WebM, and 3GP)
2. Extract original audio file. Useful to listen to the downloaded audio files on MP3 players.
3. Download video subtitle in all available languages (set the preferred language in the Settings)
4. Get comprehensive information about currently opened YouTube video (Middle click on the toolbar button)
5. Video conversion tools.
1. To add/remove the toolbar icon right click on the Firefox toolbar and select "Customize..."
2. To change settings go to Addon-manager -> Youtube video and audio downloader -> Options
3. To get information about Youtube videos such as all possible formats and their download links, first open a video in Firefox and when the toolbar icon is red, middle click on the toolbar button.
4. To extract audio files from FLV video, click on the toolbar button, go to Tools tab and then select Video conversion tool.
5. To extract all embed videos of current page, Ctrl + Left click on the toolbar button
Left click: Open download panel
Middle click (Red icon): Get video information e.g.: all available formats and download links