XML Notepad 2007 provides a simple intuitive user interface for browsing and editing XML documents. View synchronized with Node Text View for quick editing of node names and values. Incremental search (Ctrl+I) in both tree and text views, so as you type it navigates to matching nodes. Cut/copy/paste with full namespace support. Drag/drop support for easy manipulation of the tree, even across different instances of XML Notepad and from the file system.
Version 2.5 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Edit XML files with an editor that uses a synchronized table-tr...
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Modify and examine the contents of an XML file.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Include a vector library which can process different matrices t...
- View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text editor.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Capture, view and analyze network traffic.
- Edit source code and enhance them with syntax styling, error in...
- Generate ScriptCase PHP Code with AJAX Support.
- Universal query access to text-based data.
- Edit text codes with syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Share files from the PC via FTP server.
- Open and view your XML files on PC.
- Manage, edit, and format sqlite3 databases.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Construct data-focused client apps, n-tier apps, and rich Web a...