CNET Editors' reviewThe Worms franchise is known for witty quips, fantastic environments, and well-balanced multiplayer gameplay. The latest installment, Worms Forts, adds the concept of fortifications to the turn-based battles. The game looks fantastic, runs smoothly, and is as funny as ever. However, this demo lacks instuctions and will be frustrating at first. Each of your worms has 60 seconds to make his move, and then the other team follows, one worm at a time. Build fortifications first, because firing a weapon ends your turn. Right-clicking brings up a menu of weapons and structures. Cool weapons like the Trojan Donkey and the flying bishop with exploding Bibles are available from specific buildings, but the lack of documentation means you'll have to figure them out yourself. This is one of two demos for Worms Forts. Each includes one single-player and one multiplayer level.
From Acclaim Entertainment:
Worms Forts: Under Siege puts you in command of a team of up to four fort-dwelling worms. In the game, you can direct your worm garrison to construct defenses, expand your castle to seize valuable resources, and build weapons of mass destruction to destroy your opponents. Test yourself against the single-player game by battling through the 20 missions, or take on three of your friends in Fort vs. Fort mode.
This second demo for the strategy game Worms Forts: Under Siege features one single-player and one multiplayer level for your demolition enjoyment.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Save the world from an invasion of Dark Mushrooms.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enhance the visual effects and sounds of Call of Duty with this...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Continue the explosive history of Worms in three dimensions.
- Blast the bad guys in the 2D shooter game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Defeat the 3 different bosses that all have their own unique ch...