CNET Editors' reviewThe Worms franchise is known for witty quips, fantastic environments, and well-balanced multiplayer gameplay. The latest installment, Worms Forts, adds the concept of fortifications to the turn-based battles. The game looks fantastic, runs smoothly, and is as funny as ever. However, this demo lacks instuctions and will be frustrating at first. Each of your worms has 60 seconds to make his move, and then the other team follows, one worm at a time. Build fortifications first, because firing a weapon ends your turn. Right-clicking brings up a menu of weapons and structures. Cool weapons like the Trojan Donkey and the flying bishop with exploding Bibles are available from specific buildings, but the lack of documentation means you'll have to figure them out yourself. This is one of two demos for Worms Forts. Each includes one single-player and one multiplayer level.
From Acclaim Entertainment:
Worms Forts: Under Siege puts you in command of a team of up to four fort-dwelling worms. In the game, you can direct your worm garrison to construct defenses, expand your castle to seize valuable resources, and build weapons of mass destruction to destroy your opponents. Test yourself against the single-player game by battling through the 20 missions, or take on three of your friends in Fort vs. Fort mode.
This second demo for the strategy game Worms Forts: Under Siege features one single-player and one multiplayer level for your demolition enjoyment.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Take over command of an elite force of mercenaries.
- Lead you worm garrisons to victory.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play as the elder Elven race in a struggle to reclaim the fores...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Command your troops in military battle in East Asia.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Defend yourself against rabid aliens in this turned-based strat...
- Continue the explosive history of Worms in three dimensions.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Clear the field by shooting with colored balls after adjusting ...
- Use influence to gain political power in this turn-based strate...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Build your paintball team and play your way around the world.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Explore and conquer in this Leylines demo.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Make peace through superior firepower with this turn-based stra...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Choose and lead your own army against your enemies on large bat...