WorkgroupShare lets the people in your organization share their Outlook data, such as calendars, contacts, email, tasks and notes, without the expense or expertise required by Microsoft Exchange Server.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create HTML pages from your Outlook calendar and contacts.
- Convert lotus notes to outlook email databases.
- Share Outlook calendars, contacts, e-mail, tasks, journals, and...
- Synchronize large Outlook files between two or more computers.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Modify the instances of Microsoft Dynamics CRM by entering and ...
- Search and manage your Outlook mail.
- Share your availability across the Internet.
- Set reminder options for every folder of Microsoft Outlook and ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"product makes doubles of contacts and calendar items"
Version: WorkgroupShare for Outlook 2.1.3
shares outlook without server exchange. that's about all I have found likeable.
product constantly makes doubles of contacts and calendar items.
product constantly makes doubles of contacts and calendar items. company's removal tool (must be a consistent problem if they make their own removal tool) to get rid of the duplicates, actually erases some original items along with the doubles. recently deleted task list on server. never sure what it will erase or duplicate next. also slows the server and workstations significantly while synchronizing.