WinSCP is a freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure Copy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
What's new in this version:
- Translations completed: French and Ukrainian.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1o.
- Recognizing UTF-8 encoded localized German month names in FTP
- Bug fix: Relative path of find results is shown incorrectly when finding from root folder.
- Bug fix: Failure when switching sessions with session log window opened.
- Bug fix: Session and log file information on Log window is not updated when switching ... See all new features »