WinSCP is a freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure Copy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
What's new in this version:
WinSCP 5.7 is a major release with almost 300 implemented improvements, including:
- WebDAV support.
- Further improved and simplified user interface with better GUI responsiveness.
- Ongoing foreground transfer can be moved to background transfer queue.
- Improved Synchronization checklist window, including an option to change synchronization direction for individual files.
- Improved working with session URL.
- Improvements to scr... See all new features »