WinSCP is a freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure Copy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
What's new in this version:
- Reporting relative addresses in stack trace.
- Bug fix: SFTP/SCP transfers occasionally time out.
- Bug fix: Fail gracefully when internal command generated by WinSCP .NET assembly is too long.
- Bug fix: Failure when "downloading and deleting" an empty remote directory with .NET assembly.
- Bug fix: When overwriting configuration export, new configuration is appended, instead of replacing the previous export.
- Bug fix: When listing WebDAV... See all new features »