WinSCP is a freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure Copy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
What's new in this version:
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1s.
- Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.67.
- Dual code signing binaries with both SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Bug fix: Failure when Progress window closes (transfer finishes) while Once done drop down menu is opened.
- Bug fix: Too long automatic bug reports were rejected.
- Bug fix: File masks with time constraints do not work with remote WebDAV files.
- Bug fix: Install... See all new features »