From Wikimedia Foundation:
Wikipedia is the free encyclopedia containing more than 20 million articles in 280 languages, and it is the comprehensive and widely used reference work by humans. We can read article in a different language and share articles to other applications. It has system search integration and also we can pin articles to read later.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Organize veterinary practice, operational, and financial inform...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Generate different analog sounds from bass drums.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Get an extension for ASP.net developers.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Test your hearing at home.