From Albert Sadykov:
What processes are running? Which computers are connected to mine over network? And who uses my shared folders? WhatsGoingOnInMyPC gives you answers to this questions. WhatsGoingOnInMyPC tells you about all the things that happen on your computer. It takes very little desktop space, informs you about all important system events and allows you easily control shared resources, windows services, running programs and network connections. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: now user can control network connections, windows services and shared resources as well as monitor them.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Install a standards-compliant mail server to handle your compan...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Create and exchange large files through private file-sharing ne...
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Control processes taking place in your business.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- View and control installed system fonts.
- Collect, process, and display traffic and network statistics.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- View and manage your files and folders on your drives.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Use your Web cam and microphone for monitoring remote locations...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Monitor and view your memory usage, memory loads, CPU load, WiF...
- Get a distributed multi-user inventory and POS application.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Monitor and block starting processes and loading DLLs.