Get your Life Organized Now! Let What's Up? Software help you keep track of dates, birthdays, and the people in your life. Your personal contact management software that puts all of your information just a click away. What's Up? is a software program for personal organization and contact management, used for managing contacts (personal & business), birthdays, anniversaries, parties, greeting cards, to do lists, and holiday cards. Be reminded of upcoming birthdays, tasks, anniversaries, and parties. Keep track of who you want to send Christmas cards to and who sent you cards.
Version 3.1.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Lower price
More Products to Consider
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep track of important events.
- Manage and share your personal information.
- Organize your life and work.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Try this personal information manager that uses speech technolo...
- Slingshot birds across destructive environments and take reveng...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Maintain a list of notes and tasks.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize information about your wine collection.
- Remember all your passwords to prevent your sensitive info from...
- Call, video call, and chat for free.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A Great Program to manage Christmas Card Lists & friends and family information"
Version: What's Up 1.0.8
There just isn't much software out there that I can find that does Christmas Card list management effectively. And of the few other programs I found, the MyLife! program is the best (and possibly only) program that allows you to:
--Print mailing labels in several configurations and sizes.
--Handle Canadian and other foreign addresses with ease
--Lists spouses and children in a way that you can keep track of them and print the address labels in the way you want to. (You can choose to either print John and Mary Doe and family, or John and Mary Doe and on the next line their children are listed.)
--A notes section where you can easily put notes related to that person.
-- You can list that person's spouse and children in each entry if you want to. You can also put in all of the birthdays of each family member and you will get birthday reminders on the home screen.
--The "Holiday Card Management section" where you can check off who you sent cards to and who sent them back to you each year. I have found no other Christmas Card organizer that has this handy feature.
---I have worked with and several address management programs and this program did the best job importing data from an excel spreadsheet format. The prompts that were given were easy to use and it was nice to note the progress of the import. It also did well when I imported some duplicate information. It just made two entries and let me decide which one to keep.
When I had questions, I sent an e-mail to their support address and got a quick and helpful reply.
This software developer first designed a wedding planner software and then created this program for general "life" use. So some of the party planning features are for formal gatherings and may or may not be useful to you.
This software was first developed in Summer 2006 and when I used it in November 2006 there were some bugs that did not affect my using the program, but were annoying. However, there was an update on their website in December 2006 that resolved all of my issues.
The current cost of this program is not $49 as listed on the download.com website, but is $42.95 (as listed on the manufacturers website.) Even at $43, this is more than the other two Christmas Card list managers I have tried (Greeting List Plus & Christmas and Annual Event Card Organizer). However, if you can afford this program it really does a good job managing Christmas card lists and it has many extra features that the other programs didn't have. Check out the frogware website for screenshots and info.