Webcam Settings allows you to adjust settings including the exposure time, contrast, saturation, and white balance temperature for your webcam, whether it's a Built-in iSight, a more recent FaceTime/FaceTime HD Camera or an external USB webcam.
What's new in this version:
- Brand new app icon and menubar icon.
- User can now switch between cameras and presets from the menubar icon, use Webcam Settings without even open settings panel.
- User can now hide the menubar icon, let Webcam Settings run in the background and only brings up settings panel when needed.
- Add support for FaceTime HD Camera on MacBook Air 2013, a new gener... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Magnify any portion of your screen.
- Enable external USB UVC camera support in iMovie for Webcam Set...
- Disables networking for up to eight hours at a time.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Give your images the DSLR-Level Depth Of Field effect and aweso...
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Use a DSLR camera focus precisely.
- Improve lighting, correct exposure and add synthetic light to y...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Darkens the desktop & icons to help you focus.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Extends Safari to zoom, edit, create, save & share web images f...
- Localized version.
- Display and zoom fractals.
- Better window resize and zoom options.
- Produce amazing photos with the one tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content