Apple's iMovie '11 (version 9.0) does not support external USB UVC camera by default, Webcam Settings iMovie Enabler (WSiE) enables that for Webcam Settings user. (Webcam Settings allows you to adjust settings including the exposure time, contrast, saturation, and white balance temperature for your webcam, whether it's a Built-in iSight, a more recent FaceTime/FaceTime HD Camera or an external USB webcam.)
More Products to Consider
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- View pictures taken by webcam.
- Take control of your built-in iSight.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Customize your webcam's settings while using FaceTime, Photo Bo...
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Take photos with your webcam and upload them.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Download Apple's integrated video chat client.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Bring your home movies to life with Apple's premiere digital vi...
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Grab snapshots on various system events.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Capture video input as a still picture or movie.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Add new locations to iMovie '09 for use by the animated globe.
- Collect and view Webcam images from around the world.
- Easy-to-use movie editing software with support for layers and ...