WebCapture is able to capture multiple web pages preserving images and assemble them into one single file by dragging URLs from Web Browser. Those captured web contents can be organized by creating folders and moving around them between folders. However, the dynamic web contents, nor web pages requires cookie or log-in, may not be captured properly.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Finds coupons for online shoppers during checkout automatically...
- Minimal browser for web developers that refreshes when project ...
- Extracts urls and emails in general from files, on the net or u...
- Web browser.
- Capture and view screenshots of sites at regular intervals so y...
- Translate current page via Google Translate.
- Web site project manager & html editor.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML.