Add live Webcam images to your Web site quickly and easily. WebCam-Control-Center's comprehensive motion detection system and auto-capture makes it easy to monitor any area with your Webcam. Schedule its FTP client to take and upload captures to your website automatically every few seconds, or whenever motion is detected. It even converts images to .jpg or .gif formats before uploading, if you want. You can create AVI movies easily (with or without audio), and preview instantly from a separate window, while controlling frame rates. Additionally, take pictures with your Webcam and date stamp or put captions on the shots. Its intuitive interface and small footprint makes video taking a snap, whether you're a novice or an advanced user.
What's new in this version: Version 7.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Record videos from your screen, webcam, or other video devices ...
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Record screen and audio activity on your PC to create AVI and S...
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Start a Webcam page in five minutes.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Add security to your workstation.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Display a live video streaming or broadcast it from your deskto...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Capture MPEG online video from your Web camera up to 30 fps.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Create and edit AVI movies.
- Record your Yahoo Messenger Webcam session video.
- Record video files from your Web cam and broadcast them over th...
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"frequent crashes, can't handle multiple email accounts,"
Version: WebCam-Control-Center 7.0
What I like - hum, that's a tough one. I like the idea of having the program send me an email with the motion triggered pic attached
I don't like the fact that it frequently crashes the whole machine (XP 32 and 64 bit), exposes the email address and password if you examine the .dat file with a hex editor, and absolutely no response on the help forum regarding these issues.
Don't waste your money. How this programs gets 5 stars is beyond me. My second year CS students could write programs that would run this program into the ground. Then again, you don't have to write programs to run this into the ground. You just have to start it up. Other problems include: having to change one parameter at a time and quit the program, since the program crashes will eliminate any parameter changes during that session, having pic file names truncated if you use multiple email accounts, very picky on the file names, etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: