WatchOut is a USB camera capture tool that captures and records images from USB camera devices. Optionally, WatchOut can take snapshots at a specified interval. Usage: Select Capture|Start menu to start recording. Capture|Stop will stop the recording and it will prompt for the AVI file name where the data will be saved. To take a snapshot of the captured image, select Capture|Snapshot. It will prompt for BMP file name.
The captured image will be saved in the specified BMP file. Select Capture|Interval|Start menu to save snapshot images at a regular interval. It will prompt for a directory name where the snapshots will be saved. To set the interval, select Capture|Interval|Set Interval (default interval is set to 0.5 second). Select Capture|Interval|Stop to stop recording.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Provide a video surveillance system with recording, monitoring ...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Capture images from your USB Webcam.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Extract or capture images from your DVDs.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Record camera and store as FLV file.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
- Capture snapshots from your Web cam.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Record, export, playback, and analyze Microsoft Kinect sensor d...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Capture time-lapse images using a Canon DSLR;.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Capture and compare camera images and detect movements.
- Take pictures from your Web camera.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Install EyeToy USB camera to your computer.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1