WLANController is a a 802.11 wireless scanner for Mac OS X that can be remotely managed. This will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcasted. It can be used for wireless site surveys, wireless discovery, and to connect to wifi networks. The tool reports signal strength in dBm and shows access point BSSID/MAC addresses.
What's new in this version: - bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- VNC viewer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Context-aware instant messenger.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Driver for the wireless 802.11b USB adapter.
- Port of unix BitchX powerful IRC client - 68k at version r6.
- Java-based utility to check AirPort signal strength.
- More-or-less modular IRC bot with Skype capabilities.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.
- Toolbar throbber replacement for IE and Netscape.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content