From Voice Finger:
Voice Finger is a speech recognition tool that enables you to control your mouse and keyboard just using your voice, in the fastest possible way. Voice Finger enables zero computer contact, so you can confidently just use your voice and rest your hands. Other speech recognition software assumes you can type and click for some tasks, in contrast Voice Finger does not leave gaps that you'll need type or click, it was made to do everything by voice.To improve speediness, instead of using the Windows default speech way of clicking on the screen, which requires a lot of successive commands, Voice Finger uses a 36 x 36 grid to click anywhere on the screen, often with just one command. You will find advanced features like pressing several keys simultaneously, clicking with any of the three mouse buttons, dragging with different mouse buttons, automatically repeating keys, clicking several times at once, double-clicking and holding. Virtually anything you can imagine of doing with your keyboard and mouse by voice. Voice Finger is also a welcome solution for gamers wanting a "third hand" on competitions and for people with disabilities and/or computer injuries, like Tendonitis, Repetitive Strain Injury, Quadriplegia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and others.
What's new in this version: Version 2.6.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Translate words between English and Japanese Kanji-Kana with pr...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Dictate to docs, play PC Games, operate iTunes, control your PC...
- Create and manage voice-enhanced communication solutions.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Record and play sounds without restrictions.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, customize, and add audio effects to different voices.
- Get an Open Source alternative to Microsoft Agent.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Have text, HTML pages, and the Clipboard read aloud.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert multiple text files to MP3 auio.
- Find your way back to your home planet Zooloo.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Listen documents aloud in a human voice.
- Have documents, email, and Web pages read to you.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"It works well, with a lot of exclusive commands"
Version: Voice Finger 2.6.1
This review purpose is to correct wrong information given in a previous review.
All the myriad of commands described in Voice Finger's help file sections are new and exclusive to Voice Finger.
Voice Finger can start Windows built-in speech tutorial merely as a convenience to the user, so the user doesn't need to leave the software to go to Control Panel. The commands shown in the Windows speech tutorial are in no way related to all the new commands present in Voice Finger's help file, as Voice Finger adds its long list of commands on top of the ones present in Windows.
As in all software, it can be misused by some user.
"This is scam"
Version: Voice Finger 2.6.1
Scams do not have any.
All this software does is activate Windows Speech Recognition, which comes with Windows. Its selling what people already have, all it does is launches Window's setup to enable speech Recognition.
Version: Voice Finger 2.3
I liked the fact that I can click anywhere on the screeen just with one voice command.
I´ve been using it just a week, so none so far.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content