Virtual Audio Cable is intended to connect several audio applications together in real time. It's like a sound card with hardwired input and output: when an application sends an audio stream to a virtual cable, other applications can record this stream from the other cable end. Thus, you can record and process output of almost any audio application by almost any other audio application.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug caused playback at higher speed.
- Added a workaround for PortCls bug (GetMaxMapRegisters function) causing position freezing.
- Fixed a bug caused signal level to be painted over the header in Control Panel application.
- Added stream buffer control to minimize overflows/underflows.
- Added button to restart System Audio Engine.
- Now filter volume/mute nodes always report 8-channel support.