Virtual Audio Cable is intended to connect several audio applications together in real time. It's like a sound card with hardwired input and output: when an application sends an audio stream to a virtual cable, other applications can record this stream from the other cable end. Thus, you can record and process output of almost any audio application by almost any other audio application.
What's new in this version:
- Added KSEVENT_PINCAPS_FORMATCHANGE event support.
- Replaced source line summer with a multiplexer.
- Added recording side volume control.
- Added cable information window with stream information list.
- Added event log feature.
- Fixed some bugs in KS version of Audio Repeater.
- Added some options and useful information display to KS version of Audio Repeater.
- Added MMCSS task registration to Audio Repeater to control ... See all new features »