A set of applications to support the video annotation workflow. Our system presents an interface for researchers to define which variables coders will be coding on the interactive timeline. It supports multiple synchronized video streams and ad-hoc methods of synchronization. Additional data tracks, such as audio data or other sensors, may be displayed along the bottom of the timeline, taken from associated data files that are recorded along with research videos. These two free tools are optimized for the annotation workflow, giving coders the agility to code video accuratly and reliably while allowing researchers the flexability to have videos annotated in multiple ways so as to get at the data they need to do research.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Convert audio and video from one standard to another.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- Voice-over batch recorder.
- Accelerates QuickTime video compression.
- Dynamic, hypnotic iTunes visual plugin.
- Rotating wide-angle video cube.
- Deploy your presentations to CD-ROM.