A set of applications to support the video annotation workflow. Our system presents an interface for researchers to define which variables coders will be coding on the interactive timeline. It supports multiple synchronized video streams and ad-hoc methods of synchronization. Additional data tracks, such as audio data or other sensors, may be displayed along the bottom of the timeline, taken from associated data files that are recorded along with research videos. These two free tools are optimized for the annotation workflow, giving coders the agility to code video accuratly and reliably while allowing researchers the flexability to have videos annotated in multiple ways so as to get at the data they need to do research.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Create compressed TAR archives via drag & drop.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Converts RGB value of an image to music.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Powerful alternative email client.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Rotating wide-angle video cube.
- Supplemental app and document launcher.
- Convert audio and video from one standard to another.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Convert LaTeX to (X)HTML, OpenDocument, MathML, DocBook or TEI.