From MacSOS Solutions:
UNIX Console is a Solaris UNIX system analysis and performance tool for Power Macintosh and Windows 9x/NT computers. It consists of a series of modules that send commands to a remote UNIX server and displays a graphical interpretation of the results. Many modules make an analysis of the commands result set and highlight potential problems and suggest possible options. The modules will never override the current users access permission level on the server. Analyses are based on published work.
This application works best with Sun Microsystem's Solaris UNIX, although some modules may work on other platforms. At this stage only Solaris 2.6 is supported. No non-Solaris server-side components need be installed.
What's new in this version:
- Now runs native under OS X and Win32.
- Free upgrade for those who supported UNIX Console by purchasing v1.0
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Automatic solution for restarting crashed USB Macs.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Monitor 4D Server applications remotely.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.