Typeator is an advanced AppleScript used for setting the type and creator codes common to all Macintosh files. Â It can set codes based on another file, on codes you type in manually, or on codes stored in any of 9 built-in presets. Â It functions both as a double-clickable app or a droplet.
What's new in this version:
- OS X Support
- Protects against errors with invisible files and files missing type/creator codes
- Various cosmetic fixes
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4s or Ipad 2 running iOS 5.0.1.
- Developer editing tool for data with complex formats.
- Show/insert any font printing characters.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Create EAN 8/13 and ISBN 10/13 barcodes and generate checksum a...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Basic version of the Yummy FTP app, also from Yummy Software.
- Apache Ant glossary.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...