Typeator is an advanced AppleScript used for setting the type and creator codes common to all Macintosh files. Â It can set codes based on another file, on codes you type in manually, or on codes stored in any of 9 built-in presets. Â It functions both as a double-clickable app or a droplet.
What's new in this version:
- OS X Support
- Protects against errors with invisible files and files missing type/creator codes
- Various cosmetic fixes
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4s or Ipad 2 running iOS 5.0.1.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Create EAN 8/13 and ISBN 10/13 barcodes and generate checksum a...
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.