Typeator is an advanced AppleScript used for setting the type and creator codes common to all Macintosh files. It can set codes based on another file, on codes you type in manually, or on codes stored in any of 9 built-in presets. It functions both as a double-clickable app or a droplet.
What's new in this version:
- OS X Support
- Protects against errors with invisible files and files missing type/creator codes
- Various cosmetic fixes
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- String finder utility - finds text in files that are in specifi...
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Protect your everyday online activities.
- Scripting addition lets you search for files within scripts.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Saves data in the clipboard to its own file.