From Houdah Software:
Type2Phone turns your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard for your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Type text on your keyboard and it will appear on your iOS device. Prepare text on your a Mac and then paste it to your mobile device. Send tweets. Update your Facebook status. Chat. With the comfort of a full keyboard Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iPhone. Use AppleScript to automate text input to your iPhone.
What's new in this version:
- New feature: Open iOS Spotlight by pressing F6 on your keyboard
- Bug fix: This version restores compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Use your Mac as a Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad or iPhone.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Windows-like international keyboard layout.
- Copy and paste data between iPhone apps and your Mac over Wi-Fi...
- Plug-n-play keyboard synthesizer - no configuration needed.
- Enhance the functionality of your Microsoft keyboard.
- Phonebook, SMS, gallery, calendar, themes for Nokia phones.
- Virtual bluetooth keyboard app.
- Place your favorite Web sites in text-only form on your iPods.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content