CNET Editors' note: The program is free for individual use (for detailed information see EULA).
Tunnelier is a fast, robust, easy to use SSH client for Windows platforms with flexible TCP/IP tunneling support which provides manual rules as well as an integrated SOCKS and HTTP proxy for dynamic forwarding. It features forwards Windows file shares, has strong auto-reconnect, advanced graphical SFTP file transfer client, a scriptable console-mode SFTP client, an FTP-to-SFTP protocol bridge, support for single-click remote desktop forwarding for graphical server access, and support for the vt100.
What's new in this version: Version 4.40 includes the WinSSHD Remote Control Panel for WinSSHD versions 5.22 and newer, fixed issue introduced in version 4.39 that prevented Tunnelier from functioning correctly when used with the -noRegistry setting, and issue where the Tunnelier graphical SFTP interface would fail to list a drive that was completely empty of all directory entries.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Access your PC remotely in a secured way.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Control and block annoying Web content using a specialized prox...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Allow you to check Proxy on specified web address.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Extract e-mail addresses from files.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Batch your individual programs, scripts and commands into optim...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: