From Tom Hancocks:
Control iTunes - Anywhere, Anytime
TuneBar is a easy to use application that allows you to access iTunes through any application on your computer. It is designed around the idea that it will take up only the minimal amount of screen space by sliding underneath the menu bar when not in use. This controller gives you access to the most fundamental features of iTunes such as Play/Pause, Back Track, Next Track, Volume and more from with in any running application on your computer.
Skip The Interface
Don't want to stop working on your keyboard to control iTunes? No problem. Simply use one of TuneBar's many customizable keystrokes to play, pause, switch tracks, set ratings, and even show and hide the TuneBar controller - no mouse required. If controlling iTunes was any more convenient, it would be telepathic.
TuneBar provides full integration of Sparkle, a popular component to many freeware and shareware applications for finding, downloading and installing updates to applications. With Sparkle now integrated into TuneBar, you can be sure that your copy of TuneBar will always be upto date.
Don't Waste Space
Designed entirely around the principle that an application should use only a minimal amount of screen space, TuneBar uses a very small window when you want it - and reduces to a convenient menu bar icon when you don't. Providing instant access to the basic iTunes controls and then some through an easy-to-reach window beneath the menu bar or a menu bar item, you can control iTunes and forget that it's even open.
Try, Then Buy
TuneBar can be used for free in its entirety for a maximum of 10 days before requiring you to register, giving you ample time to decide whether it is worth the cost. At a mere $12, however, you'll be hard-pressed to find a reason not to buy it. The registration will last forever, even with later and/or higher-priced versions of TuneBar.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Display song title, artist & album as a ticker in the menu bar.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Simple, elegant and lightweight program for controlling iTunes ...
- Powerful but easy to use HotKey manager.
- Control your iTunes easily.
- Turn off force quitting for selected apps.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Tool to apply skins to iTunes.
- Virtual keyboard for disabled & touch screen kiosks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: