A program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK), BPSK63, QPSK63, BPSK125, AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX), MFSK16, MFSK8. HF-PACKET and UHF-PACKET (AX25) are supported in KISS-TNC emulation mode. SELFEC SITOR, AMTOR-ARQ (SITOR-A) and DTMF-code decoding is also possible. No additional hardware required - you need only transceiver and computer (Pentium-100 or better) with a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It make fast and convenient frequency control, has a lot macros for transmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
What's new in this version: Version 2.90 include some minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage your time-counter functions.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Edit sounds for net radios or podcasts.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Get access to over 5000 radio and TV channels via the Internet.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Practice for your FCC exams.
- Use this voice processor if you are a beginning radio operator.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Watch and listen to peaceful rolling waves.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Manage audio files of your radio station.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Create, organize, and edit photo albums with audio clips and te...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Play and record multimedia files.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Create custom screensavers from sound files and photos on your ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: