From tredje design:
TrashLater X is a file removal utility that watches folders with files that are destined to be deleted (e.g. your download folder).
You can select which folders to watch and how long any item is allowed to stay. The "item lifetime" can be selected on a per-folder-bases.
Checking is done at chosed intervals. An item that has been in a folder longer than allowed will be moved, for instance to the trash.
You can even watch the trash and delete items after a delay.
What's new in this version:
- Added a condition to check for file sizes.
- New file condition based on color labels in the Finder.
- Added support for mountable folders, i.e. folders on network drives or removable disk drives. No checking will be done for these folders when they are not present.
- Now using the Sparkle framework//sparkle.andymatuschak.org/ to do update checks.
- Activated the (red) close button in the main window.
- Allowing folders to be re-checked after changes we... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Yet another folder synchronizer utility, free, simple, and effe...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Access frequently used applications from your menu bar.
- File compression utility similar to DropTar.
- Counts folder and subfolder size.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Printer driver.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Printer driver.
- Protect yourself against accidental data loss.
- Print pictures and documents, quickly and with higher quality, ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: