TrashLater X is a file removal utility that watches folders with files that are destined to be deleted (e.g. your download folder).
You can select which folders to watch and how long any item is allowed to stay. The "item lifetime" can be selected on a per-folder-bases.
Checking is done at chosed intervals. An item that has been in a folder longer than allowed will be moved, for instance to the trash.
You can even watch the trash and delete items after a delay.
What's new in this version:
- Added a condition to check for file sizes.
- New file condition based on color labels in the Finder.
- Added support for mountable folders, i.e. folders on network drives or removable disk drives. No checking will be done for these folders when they are not present.
- Now using the Sparkle framework//sparkle.andymatuschak.org/ to do update checks.
- Activated the (red) close button in the main window.
- Allowing folders to be re-checked after chang... See all new features »