From tredje design:
TrashLater X is a file removal utility that watches folders with files that are destined to be deleted (e.g. your download folder).
You can select which folders to watch and how long any item is allowed to stay. The "item lifetime" can be selected on a per-folder-bases.
Checking is done at chosed intervals. An item that has been in a folder longer than allowed will be moved, for instance to the trash.
You can even watch the trash and delete items after a delay.
What's new in this version:
- Added a condition to check for file sizes.
- New file condition based on color labels in the Finder.
- Added support for mountable folders, i.e. folders on network drives or removable disk drives. No checking will be done for these folders when they are not present.
- Now using the Sparkle framework//sparkle.andymatuschak.org/ to do update checks.
- Activated the (red) close button in the main window.
- Allowing folders to be re-checked after changes we... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Yet another folder synchronizer utility, free, simple, and effe...
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Access frequently used applications from your menu bar.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- File compression utility similar to DropTar.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: