From Benjamin Schirmer:
Torrent Gadget keep track of your torrents. This gadget needs Torrent with enabled Web UI to work. To use the ÂµTorrent gadget you must enable the webinterface feature of ÂµTorrent. After you have enabled the webinterface you must enter your access data into the options dialog of the gadget. If you have entered your data correctly you will see a list of your torrents.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 supports the ÂµTorrent token authentication system which is the default in ÂµTorrent 2.0.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Keep track of employees' hours without the use of time cards.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Log your monetary transactions and expenses.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Control and monitor your computer activities.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Monitor and record computer usage or working time and generate ...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Track and view your favorite newsgroup.
- Plan your games and keep players' statistics.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Have all your important lodge information in one location.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Count or keep track of whatever you are doing.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Keep track and manage your important events and schedules.
- Calculate the total time you worked.
- Track how much time you spend on different projects and tasks.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: