From Benjamin Schirmer:
Torrent Gadget keep track of your torrents. This gadget needs Torrent with enabled Web UI to work. To use the ÂµTorrent gadget you must enable the webinterface feature of ÂµTorrent. After you have enabled the webinterface you must enter your access data into the options dialog of the gadget. If you have entered your data correctly you will see a list of your torrents.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 supports the ÂµTorrent token authentication system which is the default in ÂµTorrent 2.0.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Keep track of employees' hours without the use of time cards.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Plan your games and keep players' statistics.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Keep track of pack records.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Have all your important lodge information in one location.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Track how much time you spend on different projects and tasks.
- Monitor the status of your battery.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Keep track of your private finances in details.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Design a simple family tree being a novice to genealogy.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Store text, notes, and URLs for later retrieval with a built-in...
- Keep track of the time you spend on each individual task.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Track and manage affiliate programs and details.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: