From Geoffrey Van Wyk:
Timepiece is an alarm clock that runs on your desktop and includes a stopwatch and a countdown timer. All three timepieces can run simultaneously. You can choose your own sound file to start playing at the set alarm time. The sound for the countdown timer is also customisable. The alarm clock has a snooze feature. User can select own sound file to play as alarm sound, it has option for computer to beep with each tick of the stopwatch and countdown timer. It can play MP3 files and alarm clock can be snoozed by the minutes chosen by the user, stopwatch, and countdown timer.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Control your display's brightness and resolution settings.
- Present, review, compare screenshots on your desktop with wirel...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Icon manager.
- Display an animated talking character on your desktop.
- Get an MP3 player with optional recognition ability.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Access a pixel meter with various features.
- Bring the real flaming love to your desktop.