From Codehoop OU:
TimeGT is a productivity tool that blends Getting Things Done (GTD) and Eisenhower priority method. It syncs tasks securely between the devices keeps the end-to-end encrypted backup at the server. You can separate your tasks into four quadrants as important and urgent. It brings your tasks to your fingertip without having the inconvenience and availability of a web-based task management site.
What's new in this version: Version 1.6.6 experimentally added Apple Java runtime to supported list.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Manage tasks securely from any PC and synchronize between devic...
- Add a specified number of days to multiple dates, save the resu...
- Record and manage your tasks for each week.
- Web based task manager with tagging.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Schedule shifts and days off with 143 8-hour scheduling templat...
- Manage your task and stay motivated with to-do task list.
- Schedule your tasks effectively.
- Plan and manage your family budget.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content