Thinix WiFi Hotspot makes it possible to share your computer's Internet connection with other devices. It works by creating a virtual hotspot using the wireless adapter in your Windows-based PC. Once the hotspot is setup you can share your PC's connection with other computers, tablets, smartphones, and laptops. When you are traveling and have to pay for Internet access, Thinix WiFi Hotspot allows you to pay for one internet connection and share that connection across all of your devices or family members. This is ideal in hotels or airports and in many cases justifies the cost of Thinix WiFi Hotspot on the first use.
What's new in this version:
- Version 2.0.1 is a significant upgrade:
- add significant troubleshooting and connection configuration tools.
- WiFi Hotspot will now tell you if your wireless adapter is compatible.
- WiFi Hotspot also now works in 33 languages.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn your Windows 7 laptop or PC into a wireless router and sha...
- Create and run your own hotspot network via wireless router or ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a WiFi hotspot.
- Get information from Internet and network connections.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Provide real time PC monitoring and network inventory and manag...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content