From Reel Logix:
The Calendar Planner offers complete control over presentation and event planning. Multiple views (1 scallable day view, 1,2,3,4 Week Views, 1-12 Month Views). Full control over presenting events: fonts, size, color, and backgrounds. Organize your events in unlimited number of categories and sub-categories. Associate events with documents, HTML links. Show/hide any category branch so only those events will be displayed in the Calendar. Create filters and templates for re-use by newly created projects. Features such as push/pull and event linking allows you to modify scheduled events instantly. Multiple options for creating recurring event patterns, and reminders. Share your Calendar files over a Network. Publish your Calendar as a PDF or a HTML document.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.391 adds sorting by time, auto expanding views, links events to files or web sites.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize financial, human, and inventory resources to plan task...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Organize and schedule your activity and create plans.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Keep yourself organized with this scheduling application.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Organize working day, manage tasks, arrange appointments, and s...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize classes or schedules, manage assignments and due dates...
- Analyze and manage project schedule and costs with risks and un...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Plan and manage your family members' activities.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage information on customers, inventory, finance, productivi...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Plan your life with clock-style organizer.
- Organize and manage your tasks and schedules.
- Create plans for future projects.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Don't count on the 30-day money-back guarantee!"
Version: The Calendar Planner Standard 5.2.391
Software has powerful functionality for people managing complex schedules, especially if daily time views are not so important, and you have the patience to work through the learning curve.
I bought the software based on the 30-day money-back guarantee. Within a week or two, I determined it wasn't a match for my needs. After 18 days, two unacknowledged emails, two phone calls and as many broken promises, I'm still waiting for my refund.
The company has lost my trust and respect by not delivering the refund as promised. If you can find a free trial version, try it out and see if it meets your needs. (The online video tutorials are invaluable for learning how to use the software.) If you are tempted to buy it based on their 30-day money-back guarantee, BUYER BEWARE.After nearly a month of no luck getting a refund or a response from the company, I submitted two fraud reports. The very next day, I finally received an email from the company, denying fraud and promising the refund. A few days later, it was finally delivered. No explanation was given for the previous lack of communication, or the promises given over the phone of a refund within a few days or the same day, which didn't appear till weeks later. I'm glad to report that it's not fraud, but it's still poor customer service.
Updated on Jun 25, 2011