From Reel Logix:
The Calendar Planner offers complete control over presentation and event planning. Multiple views (1 scallable day view, 1,2,3,4 Week Views, 1-12 Month Views). Full control over presenting events: fonts, size, color, and backgrounds. Organize your events in unlimited number of categories and sub-categories. Associate events with documents, HTML links. Show/hide any category branch so only those events will be displayed in the Calendar. Create filters and templates for re-use by newly created projects. Features such as push/pull and event linking allows you to modify scheduled events instantly. Multiple options for creating recurring event patterns, and reminders. Share your Calendar files over a Network. Publish your Calendar as a PDF or a HTML document.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.391 adds sorting by time, auto expanding views, links events to files or web sites.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Plan and manage your projects.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Show the world what you mean using diagrams and schemes.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Get alerts for your to-do list, US holidays, festivals, school ...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Handle all aspects of a service type business.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Don't count on the 30-day money-back guarantee!"
Version: The Calendar Planner Standard 5.2.391
Software has powerful functionality for people managing complex schedules, especially if daily time views are not so important, and you have the patience to work through the learning curve.
I bought the software based on the 30-day money-back guarantee. Within a week or two, I determined it wasn't a match for my needs. After 18 days, two unacknowledged emails, two phone calls and as many broken promises, I'm still waiting for my refund.
The company has lost my trust and respect by not delivering the refund as promised. If you can find a free trial version, try it out and see if it meets your needs. (The online video tutorials are invaluable for learning how to use the software.) If you are tempted to buy it based on their 30-day money-back guarantee, BUYER BEWARE.After nearly a month of no luck getting a refund or a response from the company, I submitted two fraud reports. The very next day, I finally received an email from the company, denying fraud and promising the refund. A few days later, it was finally delivered. No explanation was given for the previous lack of communication, or the promises given over the phone of a refund within a few days or the same day, which didn't appear till weeks later. I'm glad to report that it's not fraud, but it's still poor customer service.
Updated on Jun 25, 2011