From Eusing Software:
Taskbar Hide, hide program windows completely with a hot key, or minimize programs to the system tray instead of keeping icons in your taskbar. Hide some less used icons from the system tray. Change the icon and title of any window. Set any application to always be on top, and show the properties of an application, such as Windows handle, class name, or process ID. Hide the taskbar, the Start button, a task window, the system tray, or the clock. This program also can maximize or minimize all windows or only IE windows.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Hide and unhide any windows, programs, and files.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Instantly hide selected programs and their tray icons using mou...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Hide Windows applications instantly with a single key stroke.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Kill an application by window title or exe name.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Manage and enhance windows on your desktop.
- Hide programs windows and keep running it in the background.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Hide windows, programs, and files without closing them.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Execute and manage any Windows programs.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Extend window's caption buttons.
- Organize and manage opened windows on your desktop.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Control and configure your screensavers easily.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Taskbar Hide 1.8
I didn't have a chance to find out, because I never opened the fully installed program.
After I installed this application, I scanned it with UnThreat AntiVirus, and got this:
Threat Name: FraudTool.Win32.FakeVimes!delf (v)
Threat Type: Malware
Threat Category: Trojan
Risk Level: High
I allowed UnThreat to quarantine the file, which I then deleted, and then I deleted the rest of Taskbar Hide from the registry using IObit Uninstaller, as well as manually deleting various spare files/folders directly from Windows Explorer. I have yet to do a full registry scan, which will undoubtedly find more registry files pertaining to the possibly poisonous Taskbar Hide. WOT, too, gave the website, eusing.com, pretty bad reviews. I don't know what else to say. I'm just reportin' the facts.