TaskMerlin is an intuitive and easy-to-use project management software program that makes it simple to organize projects, to-do lists, schedules and tasks. Designed to enhance individual productivity and foster team collaboration over an office network. Supports David Allen's GTD (Getting Things Done) time management software system.
Unlike other task management software that lock you into a fixed format, TaskMerlin offers complete flexibility for naming and structuring your tasks. Information can be as simple as notes and appointments, or as complex as multi-person, multi-year projects. It takes only seconds to add new projects and tasks--you will become productive with TaskMerlin straight away. Create project folders, and drag and drop tasks into them. Modify tasks, content, calendar and Gantt chart in-place, with no need to navigate menus or open additional windows.
TaskMerlin integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and Google Tasks and supports Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure databases.
What's new in this version:
Version 220.127.116.11 adds:
- Simplified integration with web hosts providing Microsoft SQL Server
- Supports multiple item selection when in-place editing in the Grid
- Added column renaming menu option to the Grid context menu
- Can double-click in the Grid background area to create new items
- Added "other text fields" search option to the Find dialog window
- Improved sorting when shifting and creating in-place items
- Can specify the databa... See all new features »