SystemTrader allows you to find and analyze investment opportunities in the stock market. Scan thousands of stocks in a few seconds for any combination of technical and fundamental criteria. Then use SystemTrader's technical analysis features, including more than 50 indicators and drawing tools to define trends and resistance levels. The portfolio tracker tells you not only how well you are performing now, but also how your performance is evolving over time, with dozens of useful statistics. Finally, use SystemTrader's backtesting capabilities to analyze and fine-tune your trading strategy.
What's new in this version:
- CSV file export. Easily export data from SystemTrader to other software.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Recover data from crashed, non-mounting, reformatted hard drive...
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Speed Up (Defrag), Clean Up and Optimize Your Mac.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Compute and track numbers and convert values between various un...
- Maintenance, optimization and system personalization tool.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content