From Florent Pillet:
Sync Buddy is a backup install and photo management tool for Mac OS X users with Palm OS handhelds. Providing worry-free backups, installs and pictures management, Sync Buddy lets you reclaim control of your handheld. It complements the standard synchronization by giving you direct access to your handheld's contents.
Sync Buddy is not a replacement for the desktop software. Basic synchronization (address book, memo, etc) is still done through your preferred desktop software. You can (and should) still use Palm Desktop.
Flat and hierarchical file listings:
Sync Buddy displays your handheld's files in either a flat form (all files together) or a hierarchical directory that encloses each application and its data file(s) in a separate folder. Backup files can be stored on your computer using the same arrangement, so it's always easy to find what you need. You can also display and backup files in a flat manner, according to your taste and needs.
Use the Full Backup command to back up all of your Palm handheld's contents, including third-party files and databases for the built-in applications, or use the Incremental Backup command to back up only what's changed.
Just drop Palm databases and applications in the handheld window to install them without running HotSync. To install files at specific locations on removable media, just drop them at the right location like you would in the Finder. Drag files to your computer to directly retrieve them from your handheld.
Easy pictures management:
Display the pictures your handheld contains with a simple click. Use drag-and-drop to copy pictures to iPhoto, to your computer or to any other application. Install pictures in a snap, and delete the pictures you don't need anymore.
USB, Bluetooth, WiFi/Network support:
Sync Buddy can connect with handhelds over USB and Bluetooth, but also accepts connection coming from the network. This allows you to use WiFi to connect your handheld to Sync Buddy, but also to connect handhelds remotely through the network by using Network HotSync.
Removable media support:
Drag-and-drop files to and from expansion cards (SD/MMC cards, Memory Sticks, etc). The install and backup experience on expansion cards is better than ever with Sync Buddy!
What's new in this version: Built as a Universal Binary for both PowerPC and Intel Macs, it offers faster backups and installs, improved reliability and connectivity with most recent Palm OS handhelds.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Delete unwanted e-mail messages from your mailbox without downl...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Multi-functional launcher & Finder enhancer.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Protect your online and local data.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Crawl the web & download pages, images or entire sites.
- Backup your Mac Files Online. Access your Files Anywhere, Anyti...
- Calculate expressions.