From Fitness Attitudes:
Strength training is the most productive form of exercise. There are some basic principles that must be followed if you want to enjoy the which strength training has to offer. Progressive overload simply means that you must force your muscles to work harder each time. That means you can't use the same weight every workout, regardless of how many sets or reps you do. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Perform Cardio exercises for beginners.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Offer a training course and ISO image of Exploring ASP.NET 2.0 ...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Modify your flash animations with snowfall, rain, bubbles, or s...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Get various exercises for increasing your strength, posture, an...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Strength Training 1
download resulted in a sort of shell file with no guts, no help, no table of contents. i mean there were a few token words in all these places but that is all. i do not know what the problem is but have no more time to waste on it.