From Fitness Attitudes:
Strength training is the most productive form of exercise. There are some basic principles that must be followed if you want to enjoy the which strength training has to offer. Progressive overload simply means that you must force your muscles to work harder each time. That means you can't use the same weight every workout, regardless of how many sets or reps you do. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Access over 200 weight training exercises plus workout routines...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Get various exercises for flattening your stomach with a calori...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Provide journal writing tool for every-day use by demanding pro...
- Use a diary to create sports workouts and export them to a Palm...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Practice your worst letters and bring them up to the level of y...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Bring some motion into your deskbound way of life by performing...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Perform Cardio exercises for beginners.
- Learn yoga exercises that you can do from your office chair.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Build and train your body.
- Gain flexibility and learn to be more relaxed under stressful s...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Record and analyze your daily workouts.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Strength Training 1
download resulted in a sort of shell file with no guts, no help, no table of contents. i mean there were a few token words in all these places but that is all. i do not know what the problem is but have no more time to waste on it.