From Strata Software:
Powered by Strata's award winning photo-real rendering technology, Strata Design 3D CX is ideal for illustration, consumer product design, environmental design, motion graphics and interactive design. With an interface that Adobe users will recognize, Strata Design 3D CX connects to your design toolset with file linking to Photoshop, import of Illustrator files and even exporting to Flash with the Vector 3D plug-in. Powerful spline and subdivision surface modeling gives you the power you need to create virtually any form. Sophisticated texturing control lets you apply surfaces in a variety of ways. Control over lighting and scene composition lets you set up your image or animation for the perfect shot. And speaking of the perfect shot, the legendary Strata rendering engine is better than ever. Strata Design 3D CX is the essential tool for creative professionals looking to add the power of 3D to their toolset.
What's new in this version:
- Boolean fixes to deal with reports of boolean objects not displaying in the modeling view or in renderings, like they did in previous versions.
- Several fixes for the polygon editor dissolve function.
- Fix for crash when dissolving vertices. This process can still take a long time if large quantities of vertices are selected.
- Changes to see if we can avoid the (setworkingtool) crash that a few users have encountered.
- Now allowing long file names in the...
See all new features »