From Jim McGowan:
Stick 'Em Up is a desktop sticky notes application, similar to Apple's Stickies application which is included in Mac OS X. Stick 'Em Up lets you create notes in different colours and sizes that can contain rich text and graphics. With Stick 'Em Up you group your notes in to categories, only the notes in a selected category are shown on screen. You can navigate your categories via the application menu, keyboard commands, the dock icon menu, or with a small categories list window. You can import notes from Apple's Stickies application, plain text, rich text, html and word files. You can print notes in various styles and export to various formats.
What's new in this version:
- Added preference to choose default font for new notes
- Improved note printing
- Fixed bug where text in categories window could disappear when being edited
- Fixed bug that could cause importing or exporting to crash
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- F-Key launcher preference panel.
- Create automated text.
- Control NeoOffice presentations using Apple Remote.
- Hypertext/wiki note pad: iPod note export, more.
- Control any app with the remote control.
- Categorized to-do lists with attachments.
- Notepad program with autosave.
- Simple notepad utility.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No global search, cascading, tiling, and other features"
Version: Stick 'Em Up 2.1
The great thing about this program is its functionality for organizing notes into categories
While having categories is a real plus, the lack of search, arrange, and other functionality makes this app less desirable than Apple's standard Stickies. For a leg up from Stickies, I recommend the Sticky Notes shareware app.
Pros: notes can be imported from Stickies and categories can be set up for organization
Cons: Cannot search across all notes, arrange, tile, cascade, etc.