From Liberty Street Software:
Use StampManage stamp collecting software to catalog stamps from the USA, UN, Germany, GDR, UK, Hungary, Australia, Canada and many more countries. StampManage is licensed by SCOTT (tm) to use their industry standard numbering system. Includes a huge database of close to 243,,000+ stamp varieties complete with 130,000+ images, all indexed by the industry standard Scott numbering system. Use the integrated Report Designer to create your own reports. Reports can be exported to PDF, Excel, HTML and many other formats. Easily attach images, files and URL links to your records. Create sophisticated custom queries and view or print the results. View your collection in many different ways, by month of purchase, perforation, color, and more. StampManage includes complete up-to-date values in several different grading categories. Our eBay and StampWants Search feature makes it easy to search for one or more stamps by SCOTT number. View stamp records in your Internet Browser, export entire lists of stamps (with images) to HTML for easy viewing in your browser. Use our Find feature to search your collection or the program database for keywords or phrases.
What's new in this version: Version 2013 includes over 243,000 stamp listings, 130,000 images. New report designer, Live report edit preview.
More Products to Consider
- Organize and value your US stamp collection.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Manage and value your stamp collection and create want lists an...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Scan in your stamp, and determine the centering of your stamp a...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize your Canadian stamp collection.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Catalog and value your coin collection quickly and easily.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Enhance background images of Google AdSense on your Web site.
- Store and import your dissertation's reference list with custom...
- Database application for book collectors.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"does not work. company does not respond to problems"
Version: StampManage 2013
impossible to say as I could not run it long enough but images that I did see were definitely not high quality and there was a large amount of information missing (especially prices). was able to use it for about 30 minutes before it crashed & burned after spending 7.5 hours to install!!!
worst of all is that they ignore all emails & they have no phone 3 to call for help
program crashes with errors (schema error??, missing files)
several attempts to get help went unanswered. had to request refund from credit card company (was a retirement gift)
not worth it. very frustrating experience and a great waste of time.
i would not recommend this product or company. i have since found a program that works right out of the box am am very please with it.
"Sophisticated Stamp Database Program"
Version: StampManage 2013
Easy to utilize stamp database program organized under Scott numbering system. Input is simple and multiple inputs are made easy by maintaining identical criteria for new stamps. Many specific reports can by generated, by stamp, by year, by date or by collection or you can tailor your own reports. Can also view stamp information on screen in numerous ways. I especially like the ability to add your own images of stamps (up to 4 pictures) which is helpful to show both front and back of your stamps.
A little difficult to add new stamps with new Scott numbers that were not originally included in the program or to change a Scott number.
I love the program and have used it since 2007. I have input more than 3500 stamps of all varieties, including sheets, booklets and plate blocks into StampManage. Anyone who has a stamp collection that they would like to monitor easilty would benefit from this program.
"Really Useful Program"
Version: StampManage 2013
1. Gives you an easy, intuitive way to catalog your stamp collection whether it be small or large.
2. Pictures, descriptions of stamps make it easy to identify exactly which variety your looking at.
3. Gives you a way to determine the value of every stamp and the value of your entire collection,
4. Allows you to create printed listings of all the stamps in your collection,
5. Provides the ability to create a list of your stamp needs to fulfill your collection.
6. Reasonably priced.
1. Entering pairs, blocks of 4 and anything other than single stamps is a little complicated but doable.
I have been an amateur stamp collector for about 50 years collecting US stamps. Until I got this program I kept track of all my stamps using Microsoft Excel. It worked, but was pretty limited in its functionality. StampManage actually got me to be more interested in my collection and spend more time on it. It's a very useful and maybe essential tool for collectors.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content