Having to choose between purchasing a requirements management, quality assurance, issue tracking or project management system? Tired of having to manually 'glue' together a patchwork of tools and systems from different vendors?
Take control of your project's development and testing lifecycle with SpiraTeam from Inflectra. SpiraTeam is an integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system that manages your project's requirements, releases, test cases, issues and tasks in one unified environment:
For the project manager, it provides the ability to create and manage the initial high level scope of the project - the key features and requirements. Once the requirements have been developed, the technical team can begin to develop a high level release schedule and the associated test plan in which each of the requirements is mapped to one or more test cases that can be used to validate that the functionality works as expected.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 includes the following improvements:
- Agile/Scrum Planning Board
- Automated Testing Management
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track your issues, documents, and projects.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage requirements, including planning, workflow, traceability...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Integrate time recording, personal calendar, and issue tracking...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage all your life goals.
- Get on top of your projects with ease.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Develop team productivity & project management apps.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide chart based planning program with full schedule logic s...
- Create, edit, display and print FDD-style progress tracking dia...
- Plan projects and create project GANTT.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of IT, business, work, school, or home projects.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great feature set at any price yet at the best price!"
Version: SpiraTeam v2.0.1
SpiraTeam is an incredible value. It's feature set rivals competitors that are literally 10 times the cost. It has provided all the test case management that we need & the sales/support team has been immediately responsive to every question we've had
The only challenge we've had with SpiraTeam is the "team" part. It isn't quite as graceful as we'd like for using a team of testers to execute tests. They came up with a solution so it's not a show stopper but I hope it improves with the next release
SpiraTeam from Inflectra was inexpensive enough for us to use when our QA efforts were first launching as well as feature rich enough now that we have dozens of testers, analysts, and developers involved. We plan to bring on a test automation tool next year (QuickTest Pro, SmarteScript, or TestComplete) and SpiraTeam came with the hooks built in. In fact, SpiraTeam has a number of extra features built in that may make it even more useful to us over time; such as Project & Requirements Management.
Their sales and support team have been invaluable in helping us understand how to use their software and even how to best test our software as well. They are flexible, very fast to respond (even after we bought), and accessible (I don?t understand why their competitors can?t be). Their pricing model makes sense for the initial purchase and the annual maintenance.
Simply put, I?m sold. It?s too tough to justify a competing product, no matter how popular, at tens of thousands of dollars more. SpiraTeam is the right solution for us.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: