SpeedDial for Skype lets you answer and hang up calls, and create speed dials for any Skype contacts -- so that you don't have to find a flat surface for your mouse or even look at your monitor to use Skype. If you have a wireless keyboard and a wireless headset then why are you still sitting in front of your Mac when you make Skype calls.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your Skype calls remotely using your voice.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Captures and records audio calls made from Skype.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Get and answer trivia questions about The Simpsons.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Choose correct answers to questions from various fields.
- Get instant contextual information from various content provide...
- Keep track of all your calls and display caller ID.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Get market data for specific stock and calculate strategies for...
- Learn and understand medical terminologies using flash cards.
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Localized version.
- Launch various computer components instantly with an iconized m...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Receive many helpful tips and pointers related to Java programm...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: SpeedDial for Skype (Mac OS X) 1
Does what it says.
Why bother, when you can use a Skype widget, or your can use your Skype-enabled phone to do what you need to pay $7 for? More clutter to the Launch Bar that isn't required.