SongKong is designed to take all the difficulty out of managing your music collection. Simply select your music folder and select Fix Songs. SongKong searches online Music Databases such as MusicBrainz and Discogs to match your songs and updates your songs with the correct information from these databases , including artwork There is no limit to how many songs you can fix in one go.After your songs have been fixed a detailed report is generated containing details of everything that has been changed.
If SongKong has changed your files and you don't like the results, you can revert changes at any time. All changes are stored in SongKong's internal database so simply start SongKong and select the folder (or sub folder) you modified and select Undo Changes Made . You can also set SongKong to watch a folder and automatically fix songs added to that folder. SongKong can also easily find duplicate songs in your collection with the Delete Duplicate Songs option.
What's new in this version:
- Summary should show base folder and options set for run
- If delete duplicates is unable to delete a duplicate report is misleading
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Create folders and .rtf files according to date.
- Process a folder with MP3 files and get and put their relevant ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Modify and customize Web page content.
- Create a database of your system directory.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Access your folder contents and keep notified to the changes.
- Archive documents and access them quickly at work and home.
- Catalogue any types of files and folders from any drive or fold...
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Set up a flexible electronic file storage and retrieval system ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"OK, but problems."
Version: SongKong 1.8
The software was able to identify and tag songs.
Though it tagged songs, it made quite a few mistakes. I didn't document the number, but I would guess it was as high as 1 in 10.
The system's connection to the online databases was spotty at best. It cancelled the operations over and over. I had numerous times where it was only able to complete 5-20 songs of the the 5,000 songs I was tagging before it timed out. I tried the option of downloading a database to my local drive and using a Virtual Machine. This never ended up working and just caused me hours upon hours of frustration.
Due to these problems, I had to check every song for accuracy, fix those and fill in the ones that didn't tag at all.
Overall, I felt it was a waste of $30 and a good deal of time.
"Automatically identify and tag your music"
Version: SongKong 1.8
I found this program very powerful and straight forward. I just point it to my music collection and it goes through and reads the info, identifies those that are missing info, and tags all my songs.
It does a great job at filling in missing info as it uses multiple sources to find the data needed such as musicbrainz, discogs, and acouticid.
Not really much of a con, but the program does need internet access to be able to use all the features. This is kind of a given as it needs to be able to communicate with musicbrainz, discogs, and acouticid.
Great little program. Very easy to use. Highly recommend trying it out!
"Very easy way to get your music into shape"
Version: SongKong 1.6
I tried this with some trepidation as I have used automatic tagging tools before with limited success, but it worked !
Tried it on a couple of albums and very quickly it came back with a report showing all changes and my songs were all fixed when i looked in Winamp. Then tried it again on a 1000 songs and it took a while but had nearly matched all of them with pictures.
None really, you just have to try it, there was an Undo button as well but i haven't tried that.
Easy way to sort music out.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content