SkyBlade Sword of the Heavens is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game based on the popular Korean manga Pachun II Gum. The characters play the role of martial art warriors all vying for the greatest destiny--to become the Jijon King, the absolute and most powerful ruler of all worlds. This product is for Philippine server players only.
Version 3.8 includes 2008's latest patches for Philippines servers. Note: This is a very large (690MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
What's new in this version: Version 3.8 includes 2008's latest patches for Philippines servers.
More Products to Consider
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.
- Roll digital dice to play RPGs.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Travel, explore, make friends, and socialize, for status and we...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play an interesting simulation game for free.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play an interesting samurai action game.
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Upload gigabytes of file sets and bypass server's file size lim...
- Play an interesting action game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: