From Brian Toms:
This utility provides the ability to print addresses on envelopes and postcards from contact information contained in CSV (comma separated values) files and Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later. It has an easy-to-use interface.
Version 2.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Print addresses on envelopes and labels of any size in professi...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Organize your contact information taken from Microsoft Outlook.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Store addresses and print envelops or labels.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Keep names and addresses under different categories for easy ac...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Look up and insert contact information from WhitePages.com into...
- Integrate the WHOIS protocol message sending capability into yo...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Access any part of your contact information.
- Update your contacts' information in Outlook from your UnYK add...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Recover and undelete Windows Address Book contacts, repair Wind...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Maintain your contacts, print envelopes, import, and export.
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: