Easy to use, robust and reliable SSH2 and SFTP Server for Windows. It features 3 authentication types (including public-key auth) as well as a good SFTP subsystem and channel forwarding. And it has some nice security features such as a forced delay upon new connection (useful to defeat brute-force attacks) and a handy "tarpit" to ban attackers' IP addresses. A powerful script-based event handling subsystem helps manage and extend its functionality and makes SilverSHielD extraordinarily flexible.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0 is the first version entirely developed by Extenua.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Convert security number to a Windows compatible version and ass...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Secure terminal emulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content