From Nicholas Riley:
Shroud places a solid-color backdrop behind windows or applications on your Mac to allow you to focus. Unlike some similar applications, the backdrop doesn't activate when you click on it, messing up your carefully arranged workspace. Shroud also (optionally) obscures your menu bar until you move the mouse over it.
What's new in this version:
- Note: This version requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, including OS X Lion (10.7) and Mountain Lion (10.8). Shroud 1.1.2 is the last version to support Mac OS X 10.5.
- Hide or show Shroud's backdrop with a keyboard shortcut.
- Focus on the frontmost window in OS X 10.8.
- Eliminate flashing when focusing on the frontmost window or application (not entirely in Mac OS X 10.6, however).
- Try to ensure Shroud's Preferences appears in front of the backdrop in more c...
See all new features »